Tuesday, May 26, 2015

15,373 Legacy trade in


Ok, so nothing to write home about, but here I write it on the blog...

I was able to pick up these Legacy cards for a standard card, so all in all it is a win on my side.  A couple of the cards were dinged up a bit, but that should be fine when I am done with round one, and I can move on to round two.

I really have not talked about what round two will entail, but it will consist of me going through all my cards, doing a final count to make sure I did not make a mistake, and then sifting through all my collection cards to see what is not NM/M.  Then I will make a list and start trading again.  The list will not be nearly as bad as what I am trying to do right now, but it will let me setup some cards in my trade binder, and get better condition cards all the while I will have completed my task, and I just need to make the collection better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...