Monday, May 25, 2015

15,386 Picked up more Modern Staples

So I was on my way to pick up my Modern Masters 2015 Pre-Order so I decided to see what my LGS had that I needed to pick up.  


Here are the Legacy cards that I needed, but Cabal Coffers is the most important one.  Now all I need is one more card to finish up Torment.



So now that I am trying to get all those Modern cards, I have started to do the stupid thing and buy a bunch of stuff for no reason.  Like always, I try and pick up the more expensive cards, and then hit up the cheap ones after I get the bulk of the higher priced cards.  I don't know why I always feel so rushed when I put something on the priority list, but there it is and I am starting to lose the fun of this little plan.

I do need to try and calm down, kill the rush, and enjoy the marathon I am trying to accomplish here. It is one thing to just straight up and buy everything, but this is a goal I am really trying to enjoy and I think I need to keep reminding myself of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...