Monday, October 1, 2018

Guilds of Ravnica

So I opened my pre-order and once again I am posting my results.


I picked up 6 booster boxes and 2 bundles, but I have yet to come into possession of the bundles.  I only opened up 4 of the 6 boxes keeping one of them for the collection, and I will try and trade the other one later on.

How did I do?

Cards Needed: 153
Amount Needed as of 9/30/2018: $528.45

42 Mythic Rares
86 Rares
1 Uncommon
25 Basic Lands

And again, I am saying that I will not pick up the cards I need to fill out my playsets until the cards rotate out, and I hope I can keep it that way, but we will see.  I only got 2 Assassin Trophies, so I think I will be picking up at least 2 more for my playset.


I am also interested to see what will happen with these.  They are priced above $10 right now, so lets just see if they hold that price.

I am not sure if I am going to crack my Bundle packs or just keep them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...