Thursday, September 27, 2018

Big Buy

I would like to start out with this:


I now have a complete set of Arabian Nights, and I was able to bring in the last of the [Light Mana Symbol] cards I was looking for.  All three of these cards came from the same trader, and I can only assume it was a new CS trader looking to build up his balance.  I was very happy to get these and finish out that set!  Now I really only have the ABU sets left!


I needed to order something from Amazon and I did not have enough for some reason, so I picked up this Fat Pack.  I know, buying these things on Amazon is stupid because I way over pay, but I was lazy and there is no excuse.  I also really did not need to pick this up right away, but it was low enough on price so I just figured I would pick it up.


And now for the title buy!  While I could have picked this up months ago before the latest Reserve List pop, I just decided to pick this one up.  This rounded out the Tempest block for me, and now I really only need to get Urza's Legacy and Urza's Destiny for the big older sets.

I could have picked up this box a while back from a trader on CS, but CardSphere did not have the MSRP prices uploaded yet.  The trader was willing to part with his box for $800, and that was the price I was looking to pay, but the CS site was not posting those boxes just yet.  Months later, the RL popped again, so I just decided to bite the bullet and pick this up.  Hopefully I can get that Urza's block closed out, but that might take a lot longer to get done.

This was the first booster box I picked up with the Power 9 sales.  I am still trying to figure out what I need to do with the rest I need.  I have had thoughts of just Buylisting my Beta Power to ABU for their sealed boxes, but I just can't seem to pull that trigger yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...