Monday, October 1, 2018

USPS Scare


Yeah so I get this from a CS trade, but it had been a while since the trader sent the package.  I sent him a message to see if he had tracking on the package because it has not come into my PO Box.  Worried, he sent me the tracking and it looks like it was delivered over 10 days ago!

I go into panic mode!  Not that I was too worried about not getting the box, or being out the cash, but mainly I am scared about the drama that something like this could cause.  There is always the fear that a higher priced item gets lost in the mail, and people think of you as a scammer.  It could cause issues for you and future trades.

I really just did not want to be sitting under a cloud of a package that might not have been delivered, and have someone having doubts for my honesty.

I ended up calling up USPS and opened a ticket to see where my tracking number was.  They just said they were going to call up the post office to see if they knew what happened, and it was at that point I just said I would go up there myself.  There I found my favorite grumpy postal worker, and he found my package pretty quick.  A slight banter back and forth, and I was on my way home to take this lovely picture!

1995, that was the last time I saw one of these boxes, and the feels did come rushing back.

Then...


I was at the Post Office so I might as well check the PO Box, and bam!  An Unlimited Mana Vault.

And then...


OoooooOOooooOOOOOooooo my favorite card!  I know I am hated for having Stasis as my favorite card, but I really had some fun back in the day with this card.  I am a Control player at heart, and this is a pure joy to look at.  I love the card, I love the art, and I am really happy to add this to my collection.

Picked up a couple cards that will be going toward the Unlimited set and now I am 20 cards away from that full set!  How crazy would that be to have a full Unlimited set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...