Saturday, February 3, 2018

Where the hell is the update?

Card Count: 110


So here is the majority of my speculation that I just bought into, and I was so excited. 

100 Induced Amnesia
100 Release to the Wind

Now, Release to the Wind could possibly still make it, but there was a HUGE mistake on the Induced Amnesia that I did not notice until they came in.  I am just going to show you what the card does.


Key phrase on this card, "When Induced Amnesia is put into a graveyard from the battlefield..."  Fucking "Graveyard from the Battlefield".  Fail!  My whole plan to play Release to the Wind on Induced Amnesia and add the exiled cards to my hand for card advantage, and then I could play Induced Amnesia for free when ever I needed it again just went out the window.  I need to disenchant it for the card to be worth anything to me.

So now I am trying to think of a way to use the combo somehow and I think the only place to do it is in modern.


Of course the first option I wanted to try is with Laboratory Maniac, and use the card in hand ability when you do play Induced Amnesia.  This way you could remove Induced Amnesia to get exiled cards again, then be able to play Induced Amnesia again to exile your hand to then cast Release to the Wind which would remove the enchantment, but then you could cast it again for free exiling even more cards, and you need to draw more cards, and again and again.  You could really combo off with Snapcaster Mage and Torrential Gearhulk to keep casting Release to the Wind. 

The whole deal would be to just keep exiling your hand drawing more cards, and trying to get your hand to a very large size so the more you remove and recast for free Induced Amnesia is worth more per cast.

But yeah, it could be interesting.  More to come!

I got these from Alter Reality, and just wanted to share.

Ooooo and I got in a CardSphere trade for all those stupid Planeswalker deck cards!  Fucking hate these cards.  There should be another one that is going to come in later, I hope.  But I just love CardSphere for this reason.  I can just put a lower than listed price, so I don't have to pay list prices, but I can still get them cheaper than buying more Planeswalker decks just to open.

But yes, these updates are getting further and further out, having a kid really takes a lot of time!  I did sent out over 22 packages this week, and I keep sending out more, but the hope to document my sending out for trades does not look good.  Maybe when the incoming cards slow down I can maybe think about doing my sends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...