Thursday, February 8, 2018

More Trading!!

Total Card Count: 98

Trade with me on CardSphere!

https://www.cardsphere.com/ref/711/e4031f

If you click on this link and sign up for CardSphere I will get a referral credit.  I know, not something you would think I would do right?  Well if you read my blog you will know that I need to complete everything I do, and they just introduced Badges!

"I need those stinking Badges!"

So yeah, if you do that I can get closer to getting those badges and I can complete collecting those as well!

Anywho!  Here we go!

Sucka ass Boom!!!  CardSphere comes to the rescue again!  Filling out those Planeswalker deck playsets and bringing in value to the collection!  I swear, there is this trader from the Netherlands and every set, without failure, he sends me most of my Planeswalker deck needs.  It is good to be able to count on him.  Next set I am going to send him a message to see what price he would be good with, just to make sure he is good on his end.  Just love getting these cards through CardSphere.


Low and behold!  Deckbox is still kicking!  Every time I think I will just stop using the site, I get more trades.  Of course I am digging deep into the what do I really need bag, and I am picking up Commander first prints for my playsets.  This has been something on my list I have been wanting to do for a while, so I thought I would just start getting those cards on Deckbox if they are there.

I won't be putting these cards on CardSphere just yet.  "Why?" do you ask?  Because if I put them on CardSphere I will get them all in the matter of 2 weeks, and I want to use that balance for ABU cards I am saving for!

So yeah, it was a good day for incoming trades, and I should still be getting a couple more from Deckbox and one from CS.  There is an interesting one that I hope I do get someday, it is a couple of Unlimited cards.  The trader sent me a message and shared some pictures, so I am hoping he ends up sending them.

Also, I do plan on sending out an Unlimited Timetwister I have laying around.  Yes.... It is to get another badge, but it is also a good way to pick up some more balance for some ABU needs.  CS is picking up more traders and just went above 7000 traders, and I think there will just be more traders on the platform.  I might as well try and get setup for people to send me the cards I am looking for, and be ready.

Another also, there was another trader that was interested in trading some Beta for Unlimited cards to complete sets.  Of course I am really interested in that as well.  Hoping I can trade up some of my Unlimited Power to complete my Beta set!!!

Well thanks for reading, and click on the referral link if you want to join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...