Monday, February 19, 2018

Blood Sun

So this week on the Greatest Magic the Gathering blog!


BAM!

I spent enough time on the sidelines with this card, so I figured it was time for me to throw money away with the hopes that my dreams come true.

With my opening of the Rivals of Ixalan set, I was able to pull 4 of these with 1 extra.  I was thinking of speculating one these after my opening but didn't really pull the trigger.  The price has gone down quite a bit, so I figured I would try and grab some playsets now.

CardSphere is another great tool in this quest for MTG dominance!

So the thing you get to do, post a card in your want and set a price at how much you are willing to pay.  I then went in, said I wanted 7 at 100% of the going rate, and sat back and waited.  Within a couple of days my Wants were fulfilled and I am no longer looking for the card.  It is that easy.  I want to say that I posted my new need for the card on Feb 14th and by Feb 19th all the cards were in the mail being sent to me.

Now, it is not that quick with most cards, but considering the Standard card with addition that I am offering 100% of the listed price, it went pretty quick.  But one thing you can count on is the severity of the sellers on this site.  They love seeing 100% pricing, and they love it when the cards listed are Standard.

Why was I willing to pay 100%?  Well I think for a long term hold it is worth it.  I think that in the future the card will be higher than the $3.77 price tag.  This is not so much a speculation as a card I want more playsets with.  I consider it like Mox Opal, where I think I will be able to build multiple decks with the card.  The ability to get mana abilities out of the effects and remove all land abilities just shines value.  Ok, it is not as strong as Mox Opal, but I can see building many decks with it.

Just goes to show you that with CardSphere you can get cards fast and easy.  You don't need to use it as a selling site, or a trading site, but you can use it as a buying site.

Click the link below if you want to help me get my CardSphere badges and be one of the many referrals to the site!

https://www.cardsphere.com/ref/711/e4031f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...