Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Trading Day!!

Unlimited Count: 32

Greatest Magic the Gathering blog in the surrounding area of my basement!

So... I did not get gas on Thursday, so I did not check my PO box.  I almost ran out of gas today, so I went to the box.  What do we get?  TRADING DAY!!!!!

Here we go!

Suck it!!!!

CardSphere incoming!  Again, can't say how awesome this is.  They are not Near Mint, but a little worse than Slightly Played.  They have some love, but that works for me.  Seriously, I only need 32 more cards for my full set!  Pure Sex.



Alright, I did get a Deckbox trade, and like all recent Deckbox trades, they are mostly trades for cards I can speculate on.  Fortunately these cards are going into the collection!  Commander I needed, but the token is just a nice to have.


For some reason I have gone though all my Cabal Therapy's so I thought I would grab another one, but the Recall is just a nice to have in the binder.

Here are just some cards I liked...

Starfield is pretty much my favorite card in this picture.

Master of Sex!

Master of Vampires!

Lili Playset?  Oh yeah.....

So yeah, pulled some really good takes from CardSphere, and a ton of trade from Deckbox.  Notable cards that were in the Deckbox trade that left my binder?

Origins - Alhammarret's Archive
Torment - Cabal Coffers
Dark Ascension - Mikaeus, the Unhallowed
Zendikar - Oracle of Mul Daya

Let's see how I did in the future and see if I was right with what I tried to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...