Thursday, February 22, 2018

Way too long...

Now I am not saying that I am done with TCGPlayer.com, but I think I am done buying cards from this site.


So I have posted in a previous blog, my speculation on some RIX cards where I am going to try and brew a deck, so I decided to just pick up an ass ton of the cards that I found very interesting.  I also am obsessed with Enchantments so I could not help myself.

Review?


Here were the cards I speculated on.

I of course logged into TCGPlayer and picked up an obscene amount of each of these cards.  For the most part everything got sent to me just fine, but for some reason a single order from a single seller took forever to get to my house.  I then did what I do when this things happens with TCGPlayer, and sent the seller a message.  There was tracking and I wanted to see if they could do something about why it has not shown up yet.  Their return message to me was that I should open a ticket up with USPS to find out where my package was.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about not getting my cards in a timely manner, it happens all the time to me and being a little patient is always worth more than the cards being sent.  I am more upset with the response.  Please tell me if I am wrong, but I was very upset with this response.  Why in the world is it my issue if your package did not get to me with tracking?  They literally sold me something, shipped it, and called it good.  Being the consumer in this manner, it is not my problem until it shows up as being delivered from the tracking.

I just sent a return message asking for a refund since it had been 15 days since the date the package was supposed to be delivered, and then opened a ticket with TCGPlayer Sales to see if I could get resolution.  But the sales team said the same thing, that I open a ticket with USPS to see where the package is.  When did it become the buyers issue to track down packages that were shipped from sellers.

This is not the first time I have had issues with TCGPlayer, but I think it might be my last.  I would be more than happy to take ownership of the issue if the tracking had said it was delivered, and I would open a USPS ticket to find out where the package ended up.  But to make me buy something from you, and have to do some detective work to find your missing package is just silly.

The more and more sellers end up on TCGPlayer, the crapper the site is getting.  This is another reason I like buying from a few stores, spending my hard earned cash supporting the places that will support me, and online stores are becoming the same way.  I know my ability to speculate cards that I like is going to go down, but maybe I can find other avenues to do what I am looking to do.

I am done with TCGPlayer.

Maybe I will use CardSphere???

Support my trip to finish Phase 5 and help me get the referral badges!!

https://www.cardsphere.com/ref/711/e4031f

Oh yeah, I did end up getting my cards, but I am still done with TGCPlayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...