Sunday, February 25, 2018

Masters Pre-order and a pickup

Card Count: 89

Welcome back to the Greatest MTG Blog in my house!

So yeah, decided to finally go to the PO Box today on my way to pay for my pre-order for Masters 25, low and behold I had 3 envelops.  I kind of knew what I was getting just based off of time from send time to when I checked the box. 

For the most part it is just some fill-in's for Standard things I am looking for, and the stupid Planeswalker deck finishes.  More interesting is the Masters 25 pre-order, and what else I picked up because you all know that I just can't go up there without grabbing something.

So.... Here we go!

First off, I got all the extra Blood Suns I was looking for, so now I have 3 playsets of this card.  Around the $4, I will be interested to see how this card goes after rotation.

Then I also got the rest of the Planeswalker deck cards I was looking for.  Again, I just love CardSphere for this type of "Get" because someone always has them when they bought the decks, and I can just pick up the playsets without having to buy the decks myself.  I know I keep repeating myself when it comes to these types of cards and CardSphere, but go fuck yourself...

So the main reason I needed to go up to my LGS was to pick up my Buy-a-Box promo cards from RIX.  I always forget them up there because I get talking to one of the owners and just forget about them all together.

Since I was up there I wanted to pay for my pre-order of Masters 25.  I figure if the LGS lets you pre-order product, you should do your best to pay them before the set gets released.  I will be getting 6 Booster Boxes from there, and another 4 from ABU Games, and most likely I will try and pick up my allotment from Alpha Investments when that comes around.  I also wanted to grab the Masters 25 cards before the spoilers started to pop up.  I have a feeling that when that starts, the price is going to go up for those sellers trying to edge up their profits a bit more because of the hype.

I know, I decided to to just pick up 6 Booster boxes, but the prices from ABU were just too hard to pass up, and I know that Rudy will also have some really good pricing.

And of course, I just had to grab something from the LGS.  I have been sending out a lot of Iconic Masters cards lately, so I thought it might be a good idea to stock up on some more, stupid thing is that I already had some boxes in storage for that same reason.  Let's just say I have more than I need now.

And again, now that I have them in my possession I don't want to open them.  I think I will just start depositing money into my CardSphere account instead of buying things to open to trade on there.  Yeah....  Just don't say it...

Interesting enough, I am hopefully going to get a new addition to the Beta set soon from another trader on CS!  It would be a big addition, leaving only the Time Vault as a big ticket item left.

Again help me get my referral badges by clicking this link and signing up for CardSphere!

https://www.cardsphere.com/ref/711/e4031f

You too can buy too many Booster Boxes to open and trade on CardSphere when you don't need to, but just love sending out cards...  Shut-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...