Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Update me Goose!

What an interesting week on the greatest MTG blog in my neighborhood.

This whole card count needs to get reworked, with the Standard needs, and the ABU I am looking for, but then needing to add new cards that come out, there is just too many labels I am tracking and it is confusing.  Well it confuses me, so I can only guess what people think when they see them.

Last week we sent out a ton, and got in some good stuff.  Also, my wife has a friend, and her husband used to play back in the day.  Not "Back in the Day", but around Lorwyn.  He is looking to sell his collection to me, and so I did what I do to take in a new collection.  I will post another blog if he agrees to my pricing, but a teaser it is a really nice collection.

Let's get to the CardSphere show!

Here we go!

Finally got all my Deepglow Skates I was looking for.

Oh Canada!  Boom!  I can't believe I picked up an Unlimited Tropical Island on CardSphere.  Seriously it is just insane.  The front looked really good, and the back was MP, but I am happy.  Really want to turn my extra Revised Dual Lands into Unlimited Dual Lands.

I have no idea why I praise Canada, I just do...

And this sexy thing.  Seriously.  I am turning my CardSphere sends into these!  The quest in getting all my sealed booster boxes is working on this site.  Trying to send cards through CardSphere and cashing out to use that cash to buy sealed booster boxes is not needed at this point.  I think we will have to review this when it gets closer to GP Minneapolis 2018, but I am really thinking I will be able to get all the modern sets on there.  I only say that about GPMinn because the sellers there usually have sealed product that I can grab.  If it gets close to GP Minneapolis, and I still need some sealed product that I can't get on CardSphere I might cash some money out to pick up something.

Or I might try and get some Unlimited Dual Lands.  In most cases, I will be pulling out the credit card and picking up some good cards.

I also got an e-mail from another sender that is looking to send me some more sealed product, and if I can keep my balance going, I can really make out with a lot of these products.  It looks like there are traders out there with sealed booster boxes, and are looking to cash in.  This of course is my same goal with all the extra boxes I have, with the hopes later in life to be able to cash out and make some cash on the deal.

But yeah, it was a small amount of trades I got in, but a large amount of value.  Let's see what I will get this week and update on the blog when it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...