Thursday, December 21, 2017

PO Box drive by

So I was doing some last minute Christmas shopping and I just had to stop at the PO Box to see what might have came in.  I do have 4 trades coming in from Deckbox, and I have around 10 coming in on CardSphere.  It is touch and go when they come in, and I already checked the PO Box earlier in the week so I was pretty sure there was nothing in there.  Low and behold!

Here we go!

After this one, I only need one more stupid version of this card.  This is a solo send, so at $1.69 paid I am very grateful for the card.

Alright!  I am pretty happy about this one, and it is not because of the Bloodghast.  Those 2 Rot Farms were the last Iconic Masters cards I was looking for.  I went a little above the single set for the Masters sets, and I picked up some playsets. 

Mishra's Bauble because of the lack of reprints. 
Flusterstorm because of Flusterstorm. 
Mana Drain because of why the hell not.
Uncommon Land cycle because I just really like those lands in Commander.
Rare Land cycle because I am just a land whore.

So yeah, I have everything I am looking for with that set, and with that Bloodghast it was the second of the 3 cards I tired to get in case a Deckbox trade got lost in the mail.  Remember that I did get those cards "Return to Sender" because of postage, and hopefully the cards I sent get to the trader soon.  If they don't get there, at least I have replacement cards for him.

While I was putting together some Commander decks I ran into this card.  This was a first print in Commander 2016, and I am trying to pick up playsets of all the first plays in Commander, Conspiracy, and other sets like that.  So, yeah I just added it to my Wants, and Wam!  Cards just fucking get sent!  Love CardSphere!

So yeah, went shopping to the LGS near me, mostly because they also sell game and other gaming supplies.  They have kites, and magic items, along with other things for juggling.  I was there to try and pick up something for my cousin, and he likes Chess, so I figured I would find something there.  He does like to play Magic the Gathering, but he is not very die hard for the game, so I just thought I would get him something else.

But of course, while there I needed to see if they had anything I could pick up, and you cant tell this is a foil card, but it is.  I paid a little too much for it, but it is a speculation and I can really see this card going up to the $100s.  Let's wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...