Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Happy Holiday's!

What up Mother fuckers!

Yeah, no idea how to start this one...

So yeah, I have never been the holiday type.  Ever!  Ok, maybe when I was 9 and getting Empire Strikes Back toys, when life was good and innocent, but ever since then I hate them.  With a passion.  But now, we have "the child" and it is red and greed diarrhea all over the place.  My family sees the Christmas tree in the living room and make comments like, "Wow, really...  How did that happen?"  To my reply is to point to my wife and she returns a big smile.

Suffice to say, I hate this time of year.  In my world, every small child had a wake up call in the double digits of age, where their entire life came crashing down, and all those special wonderful moments of family just blew up in their face.  Where life came knocking on their face and gave them a shit sandwich.

But now with "the child" I find myself embracing the holiday spirit again, and only wish to not allow that shit sandwich to hit my child's mouth until maybe 18'ish, when they learn to hate the world anyway.  Christmas tree, and Secret Santa, and holiday presents for people I should buy things for and had never done that before for.

With that, I am just excited to see what happens from here on out, and waiting for the plot to thicken.  Another reason why I am posting this, I have been trading a bit but it is slow going and I am trying to think of things to write about.

The YouTube community has been toxic and I wanted to write about that, but not in the context of what every other content creator is posting about.  So I hope to get that up this week.

**Edit**
Yeah started to write about this topic and decided to just leave it.  If there is more drama that comes up I might write about it, but the YouTube world is toxic and I just get depressed when I think about it, so not writing anything about it.

Also, I wanted to write about some of the things I am doing with the collection now that I am all caught up, and hopefully that will come this week as well.  Just with getting back into building decks, and what I used to do with new players that do not have collections like me, and how I try to make it even.  Also what I am doing with the Duel Decks.

But yeah, with "the child" it is pulling me away from writing as much, but I am still here, and will be posting more within the weeks to come on more than just cards I am getting for the collection.

/hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...