Thursday, December 28, 2017

Just another PO Box day

Total Card Count: 64

I seriously hate sending out cards.  Loathe it!  If I could pay someone to send out the cards I choose to send out, I would in a heart beat.  But that would mean I would have to pay someone, and that would cut into my profits.  And.... I am pretty sure they would mess up something in the inventory and I would have to count all of my cards again...  And I am not going to do that.

So yeah I ended up packaging up around 130 cards, into 10 different packages.  Only 1 package was going international, and it was around 60 cards, so I was able to send in a bubble mailer and used USPS shipping through Pay Pal.  I like being able to send out to international locations with larger trade, so that I have to use USPS shipping through Pay Pal because I get tracking.  I can also send in larger bubble mailers, and things just get packed up a lot better.

In doing so, I also head up to the post office and pick up what gets delivered at the PO box.  So yeah, lets see what we got in.

Here we go!

This was a Deckbox trade that I pulled in.  The condition of the cards are pretty good, so for a trade bait transaction this went pretty well.  By the time this trade ended we were still pretty even on prices.  I feel like I ended up higher on this trade, just cause I traded away a lot of foil cards, and we all know how much foil cards suck.

This was a card that a CardSphere member forgot to send me, but yeah looking at 6 more Unstable cards, and I show 5 of them coming in on CardSphere, so getting pretty excited.

Bam!  I just like getting Very Cryptic Command rare cards.

Bam!  Very Cryptic Command AND! Steamy!

The art on these cards are a lot cooler than the different texts.

Here comes another Deckbox trade and this is my first Portal Three Kingdom cards.  I am still on the fence for this set, and I just think it would be like trying to get an Alpha set, but I might try.

Still with the same Deckbox trade and I also picked up these three Commander cards for the playsets of the first prints in this set.

And..... Standard.  That is right, I am stuck with trying to finish out trades in Deckbox with Standard cards.  Standard cards....  I hate not finding what I really need within trades and have to pick out Standard cards to finish a trade.

So yeah, the posts are not as frequent and it is the holiday season, and I am trying to sync up my budget for 2018 so I can go get what I need.  The slow down in my world is real.  I really want to look at 2018 and do some more collection buying since I don't need to pick up much for the collection.  I would really like to see if I can make a profit with selling more on CardSphere, and trading for selling fodder on Deckbox.

I have my pre-order for Rivals of Ixalan and I don't plan on buying much for speculation.  If I do, it will be sealed boxes from Alpha Investments.  I think I am going to be like everyone else and will try and pick up a ton from the return to Dominaria, so I am saving a ton for that.  I am not to excited for the Masters sets next year, but lets wait and see if there is one.  If it is another Eternal Masters set I am going to vomit.  And if there is another Conspiracy set I am going to vomit harder.

I really hope we just get the 3 expansion sets, 1 core set, 1 commander, and 1 anthology set next year.  Of course I will be grabbing the new Challenger decks and that last Duel Deck, along with the From the Vault, but I hope the slow down in MTG production is real too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...