Thursday, December 14, 2017

CardSphere Secret Santa!

So what they hell!

CardSphere - giving gifts - getting gifts - Lets give it a shot!

And this is what I get...

Spot on!

Yes that is an Unlimited Meekstone!  And he sent me some 4th Edition cards, but I think he missed the fact that I needed Korean cards, not english, but who cares!  Unlimited!  Meekstone!  Boom!

And if anything makes me feel like an idiot, it is these things.  He pretty much sent me plastic loaders for shipments, with a ledger on the back to see where they have gone, and 5 fucking pre stamped with return address envelopes all set to ship out.  I have to say that getting these envelopes was the best part of the package, just pure love from someone that is on CardSphere.  I wish I had thought of it, and I will be doing the same thing every time I send out a Secret Santa!  Just pure joy!

Thank you CardSphere member #7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...