Thursday, December 14, 2017

Barter in the books!

Total Card Count: 87
Unlimited: 34

Today on the greatest Magic the Gathering blog in the multiverse!

CardSphere trades a flew!  The big comings and goings was the large amount of Unlimited cards that came into my possession.  I am just amazed on how well CardSphere works.  Since I have put the Unlimited cards up on my Wants, I have had a lot of cards come in.  Considering that we are still lower than 6k of users, it is just great that I am getting the cards that I am posting to my wants.

Here we go!


So this was a trade in where the sender thought he was sending me an Unlimited Sunglasses of Urza, unfortunately it was only Revised and a dispute had to be opened.  With how CardSphere works, it was resolved very quickly and I was refunded my balance.  Fucking loving CardSphere!

This next one is a sexy one!  All 4 are rare, and they came in with some ware, but still good condition!

Fucking score!  I was a bit timid on this one, just cause the condition was too good.  But everything checks out and it is real.  A huge score!  I can't believe I picked this one up.



This next one came in with more Unlimited, the final basic land I was looking for to complete my Modern cards after the recount, and a great Erg Raiders from Arabian Nights.  First off, Fastbond was a great pick up all on it's own.  Blaze of Glory is a Reserve List card, so I am happy as snot someone wanted to part with that.  Control Magic is a sought after uncommon, and that Disintegrate is always wanted.

Now, that Erg Raiders.  When Arabian Nights was printed, they did a different print run with a different printer.  The colorless mana symbol is lighter on the left, and darker on the right.  Collectors call these two separate cards, and to fill out the full set you would need to have both.  There is only a handful of cards with this problem, but they exist none the less.

There are only 14 of the, but I have found that it is pretty difficult to get them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...