Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Returned USPS fail

Card Count: 47

So in today's episode of the best Magic the Gathering blog in the whole world, we go over a returned USPS shipment and heading down the old card count river!

Yup, big old 47 today!  This was accomplished by a shit trader that "Just got to college" and forgot to send me my fucking Goblin King, but who is counting...  Yeah I am.  Found another knob that I will not trade with again.  Not that he is a bad trader, but I don't have time to deal with the idiot who trades on their way to college and then does not do anything for the trade.

I also got a trade returned to me.  This was a trade that I had sent out, waited for over two weeks with nothing showing up at their house, and then having to send the cards out again to finish the trade.  I had to head up to the LGS Lodestone Coffee & Games and grab cards that I did not have to finish the trade.  But lucky me!  The cards actually made it back to me.

Fucked up part though USPS...  The envelope that I sent it out in looked like it went all the way to the address I shipped it to, and then got sent all the way back.  It was beat to shit and had a stamp of "Return to Sender, need more shipping".  Why the hell did they ship it all the way back if it was all the way out there.  Of course it could have just made it through the processing area at USPS, but still it had looked like a used condom after a bachelor party.  AND!  It seriously took 4 weeks to end up back in my PO Box.

Fuck it Dude, let's go bowling...

Here we go!

CardSphere bitches!  Look at this beauty!  Final of the playset, and bam closer to Phase 2.

Shit ass trader from Deckbox, someone is going on the do not trade list.  FYI if you ever see a finished trade on Deckbox with DogonSiereht as the trader, and the comment says, "Thanks for the trade." it means I had a shit trade, did not want to give them a bad trade score, but want nothing to do with them ever again.


This trade might look familiar, but yeah so I had sent out a trade and the other person did the same. We waited for +2 weeks and his cards did not show up.  We decided that he would buy the cards online and send them to me.  Literally 1 day later I got his cards in the mail!  I contacted him, hoping he was a procrastinator and did not buy the cards yet, but he had already bought the cards from an online store and they were on the way.  So instead of just sending the cards he bought back to him, we figured out a deal where he picked out another card he wanted and I just kept the other cards that came in.  So bam!  More cards for me.

And here are the cards I sent and got returned 4 weeks later...  USPS I am watching you.

So yeah, all in all a good day.  1 more card down from the count.  Keep it coming MFers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...