Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hascon bitches!


So I did not go to Hascon, but I knew they were releasing these Promo cards, and I was chopping at the bit to get some.  Unfortunately they were released to the public at around $29.99 a piece, and they sold out very quickly.  Off to the secondary market I went!

Bam!  I was able to get this off eBay for $92.00.

So now, I paid three times as much for this set, but when I was looking there was sets well above the $92.00 for the set.  Right now there is only 2 sets for around $100 and $114 per sealed set, so I do feel somewhat lucky to pick it up at the price that I did.


This of course was the set of promo cards that consisted of a Nerf, Dungeons & Dragons, and Transformers card.  The Dungeons & Dragons card came with a Dragon token.  These were all silver bordered cards, so that means that you can't use them in any organized play, but they are free to play at your local kitchen table.

So yeah, spent a bit for these, but as a completionist you know I just needed to get them quick before the price started to go up too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...