Saturday, September 9, 2017

Australian Trade!

Card Count: 48

Yeah, no change in the card count after this trade, but fuck all this thing came all the way from Australia!  That Continent Island Country on the other side of the world from the US.  This is the first time I have ever traded with Australia, and I can only thank CardSphere for it.  I know, it is not that big of a deal, but to me it is a big deal.  Having grown up before the internet and cell phones this is just insane to me.

Just to know that I can post cards that I am looking for on a website and just wait for people around the world to send me the cards.  The whole concept is just interesting.  Without the community I do not think it would be possible.

Here we go!



Promo's all around!  It is nice to be able to pick all these up just for sending cards.  I have been sitting over my balance for quite some time, so it is nice to know that I can just keep building the balance up in order to pick up these cards here and there.  Within Aether Revolt, I am missing a bunch of common cards, so I might pick those up from the LGS, but I do feel that at some time I will hit someone that will send me the cards I need for these Promo cards.

I have yet to add my Standard needs on either trading sites and the plan is to wait until after rotation to get those on there, so I could see those get filled out once I add those.  I really feel that I am not getting those cards because of the cost to ship cards.  So most people wait to get above $1 to $2 cards before they ship, just because stamps are close to $0.50 each.

So yeah, let's just wait and see how this all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...