Monday, July 6, 2015

15,086 Damn I got them all!


So you might be able to tell with this picture, but the second Damnation is not near mint, and I am pretty much done with this trader.  Why am I don't with this trader?  If I trade you a Force of Will, and you send me a card that is not posted in the condition that you posted, I find it a pointless mission to try and confront the trader and get the condition of the card that was posted.  I will just stop trading with this guy.

I might bring it up and see if he will correct the issue, but I doubt he will want to correct the issue.  I will update this post when I find out.

But all in all, I got all my Damnations I need and I also finished up the Rhys I needed.  That is 2 cards off my priority list.

UPDATE: So it looks like I forgot to send him one of my cards, so I could not just complain about the condition, and I just let it be.  I am thinking that when I do finish phase 1, I will just trade for a new one, and use the poorly condition Damnation as fodder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...