Thursday, July 16, 2015

16,205 Magic Origins has been added to the countdown
















Here we go, here we go...here we go!


















Last core set for the game.  From a personal point of view I think they should have done this a long time ago.  From a collector's point of view, I think they should have done this a long time ago.  From a player's point of view, I think they should have done this a long time ago.

It was a no load set in my eyes.  Most of the cards you were buying were reprints.  No new story involved, nothing really great being pulled from previously released sets.  Just a bunch of reprints I had to buy to keep the collecting up.  When I got back into Magic I was pretty happy with it, but now I am just sick of wasting money.  Honestly I wish they would release 3 new sets, and 1 Modern Masters set each year, but that is just me.

Having to buy 4 new sets, plus a MM or Special set like Conspiracy, along with the 2 Duel decks, 5 Commander decks, and the From the Vault set is just a bit much.  And that does not even count what ever little thing they release to keep people buying up stuff.

So again, I had my pre-order in for about a month now, should be picking up the boxes tomorrow. Going to be busy this weekend sitting in front of my computer for work, so what better time to crack some packs.  I will update this post with a picture of the booster boxes when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...