Friday, July 24, 2015

15,015 Modern pickup while I pick up my PreOrder

As always, before I go into my LGS I search their website for things to buy.  And looks like they picked up a couple of things I have been looking for.  And I also picked up some stuff I was not looking for!  :)



Blood Moon, Hallowed Fountains, and the Twilight Mire were what I ordered before I went into the store, and added a Wrath of God from Tenth, along with 4 Tendo Ice Bridges.  Funny thing is I thought the Tendo Ice Bridges were lands I needed from Coldsnap, and did not realize that I bought something I really wasn't looking for until I got home and added them to my spreadsheets.

Anywho... I am just happy I got another Blood Moon!




BAM!  As with every set I buy, I try and pick up a playmat.  Got me some Liliana, which I think was the best art of the Planewalker Origin's playmats.  I also picked up a trade binder.  This is not any trade binder though.  Normal trade binders have 9 slots on each page, but this trade binder comes in 4 X 3 pages.  So that means you can show off your complete playset in the binder!!!  How cool is that?! So yeah, it was about time I picked up one of these, and I am sad it took me this long to do it.  I am sure happy I watched that Tolarian Community College YouTube video that exposed me to this wonderful binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...