Monday, July 13, 2015

15,013 Legacy Purchase - Lots Complete!

So I was tired of looking at my Legacy sets, and not being able to complete them through trading because no one had them in their trade list.  Or if I tried to start a trade with them, they would go for my money cards and I would just cancel the trade.  So once again I headed to ABUGames.com and pick up some of the Legacy cards I needed to just finish the sets.  Lets see what I picked up!


Scourge Complete - Nothing really hear to scream about, but done!


Onslaught Complete - Just wanted to point out the 2 Forest!  Huge pickups!



Odyssey Complete - Nut Collectors, but really just happy to be done.


Legions Complete - Seed.Born.Muse....  Done!


Judgment Complete - Past Legions this was the next most expensive to complete and hard to find with trades.  no one wanted to trade the Burning Wishes away without trying to get my Duals.


Invasion Complete - Phyrexian Altars are the big ones!  Pretty sure they are going to only go up in price.


Apocalypse Complete - Lay of the Mother Fucking Land!  Yeah, nothing big but another set complete!

With all these getting done, I am only looking for Core sets (5th, 6th, and 7th), Urza's Destiny, and 2 fucking Eladamri's Call...  Sucks that ABUGames did not have any for sale.  I will try TCGPlayer next time I try and pick some stuff up, but seriously, so happy to be done with those sets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...