Monday, July 6, 2015

15,075 Worldwake here I come!


I have no idea why it has taken me so long to get Worldwake complete, but it has.  I have had the Stoneforge Mystics and the Jace filled out for the longest time.  I can only think that it is because everything else seems small time for this set, since I have those big ones.  But here I am, with only one more Dragonmaster left, and an Avenger of Zendikar for the big hitters in the set.

I cannot how happy I will be to complete this set.

This was a local MN trader, but I did shipping with him because of the distance from his location and an LGS that I would be able to meet up at.  Normally I would just have them ship to my house, but I am paranoid, so this is the first time I had him ship to my work.

Everything worked out, and ended up a fantastic trade.  I did end up dipping into stock that I was trying to hold onto for more than 5 years, but hey... anything to get that Worldwake done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...