Tuesday, June 23, 2015

15,089 Return trader score!


Love me some repeat traders!  These folks are from northern Minnesota, and I have completed over 12 trades combined with these guys.  Always polite, and very accommodating.  I do have to say that I will go above and beyond when trading with these guys as they have been wonderful to work with.

I do have to say that I feel a little bad on this trade.  She wanted a sealed booster of Exodus and did not get anything good, and I picked up the Glimmervoid right before it spiked up.

Big win on this one was the Sen Triplets and the Knight of the White Orchid.  I am very close to finishing up my Alara Reborn and Shards of Alara, so these pickups were pretty important to me.

I did trade away a Khans of Tarkir fetchland, and a pretty good legacy card, so I think she will end up on top with this trade.  Again love trading with these guys so I will always be accommodating with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...