Saturday, July 18, 2015

Magic Origins

Got my normal Pre-order for Magic Origins, and I do see the prices increasing since the release, but with all the other Core sets, I can only assume they will go down with due time.  There was some reprints of cards that are like the power nine, but a little weaker, and I think players will find ways to make them strong.



Picked up some Fat Packs along with the pre-order.  Nothing really special with the Fat Packs, but hoping for some full art lands with Battle for Zendikar!


Normally I do not pick up the Clash Packs, but this set released some good cards in the Clash Pack. The only reason I picked up this one was because there was an alternate art Siege Rhino, and a couple other good Standard cards.  But they also released a Fetch Land with this pack, and that does not mean much but I think that this Clash Pack has a possibility of going up in price because of the special foil cards, and the Fetch Land.  So, yeah I just picked one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...