Monday, July 13, 2015

14,993 Arcbound Ravagers!

Ok, I did have to trade away a Tundra for this trade, but I think it was completely worth it.  Pulling out some of those duals to trade for the high priced Modern cards is really working out.

This was the second trade that I completed with a trader on Deckbox.org, and he has shipped first both times.  It really has turned out very well, and I do see more and more trades with new traders.  I just seems like there is an influx of new traders, which is nice for me.  They have a lot of Modern cards and they are looking for my Legacy cards.

So for one Revised Tundra I was able to get this:


Hinder and Squelch were really good pickups, and I think they are going to see more play.


Arcbound Ravagers!  This is what peeked my interest in this trade the most.  I know they spiked last week, and they are already starting to come down, but I am just happy to have finished those off my priority list.


Small pickup here, but I think they will see more Modern play in the days to come.


Goblin Charbelcher are seeing more Modern play, and they just reprinted a Goblin card in Magic Origins that goes very well with this card, so just happy to have completed this play set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...