Monday, June 1, 2015

15,209 Modern Lands and bought some packs


So I went up to the Source to pick up a Dr.Who scarf but ended up looking at the sealed packs they had.  Ended up getting some Fifth Dawn, Mirrodin, and Guildpact.  I picked up two packs of each set and out of all the cards I did not need 8 of the cards.

Massive pickup with pulling 2 Serum Visions, and it was an extra bonus that I actually needed them.  When I opened the packs, I thought I did not need them, and was excited for the trading fodder, but when I checked the spreadsheet, it showed that I needed them, so I was still pretty excited.

I also picked up 2 Academy Ruins, but I made a mistake and one of them was Modern Masters so it went right into the trade binder.  I could have picked up 4 Dark Depths, but decided on just getting 3 based on the condition of one of them they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...