Monday, June 15, 2015

15,112 Trade complete!

Small but good as it gets me 10 cards closer to the goal!


Here are some Modern cards I got from this trade.  Really happy about the Protean Hydra, as it is a Mythic and from M10.


Love it when I get closer to finishing off the Legacy expansion sets.

One great thing about this trade is that I traded with an EDH player.  I love trading with EDH players, only because I think I have more in common with them then the Standard or Modern player. Sometimes I get good trades with Legacy players, and I almost always get good trades with Vintage players.  I think it is from what we consider as value.  EDH players love cards of all types, and are not looking for efficiency. Standard Players usually want more then the cards worth because they know the price of the cards will drop after rotation.  EDH players just want awesome cards that are lower in price, but still hold value to the deck being created.  They just want fun cards.

I think of collecting Magic in the same manner.  I love trading 1 Dual Land away for 200 throw away rares.  There is a purpose to my trading, and a joy for every card I get, and I always find it easier to trade with EDH players.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...