Friday, June 12, 2015

15,122 Went shopping - Prophecy Complete

So, yeah...

For the last trade, we made a plan to head up to Mead Hall Games, so of course I had to check the list to see if they had anything I needed.  And of course they did, so this is what I picked up.


What the hell are you doing picking up these?  So I consider these required in any future Modern deck.  I really think Poison counter decks are a real thing, and will only grow with new sets coming out.  Phyrexian's are a real storyline, and I only think WOTC will build on them.  I think these will be a 5 year return card.  There is a chance that with Return to Zendikar that it is going to be reprinted, but I am betting that these will go up in price.


Modern pickups.  Most of these are the big ones of this buy, and all really needed cards.  Happy I got my playset of Sensei's Diving Top, and I was able to finish off Rings of Brighthearth.


Boom!  Prophecy complete!  For being the crappiest set of them all, it sure took a long time to get all these cards.


Onslaught, but nothing special.


Scourge, and finished out my Undead Warchiefs.




I only need 9 more Odyssey cards!


Apocalypse with 2 left to go!!


And Legions, just wanted to point out that I only need 4 Seedborn Muse to finish this set.  I hope I can trade for some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...