Monday, June 8, 2015

15,190 Blood Moon got me...

So there was a massive price spike on mtgstock.com for Blood Moon.  So what do I do?  I proceed to eBay and Deckbox to see how many I can get in a single day...  Way not to follow the buyout and try and get them on the price increase.  Well lucky me, I was only able to get one, and I lost every one of the auctions on eBay.  Saved me a small fortune and I am happy I just set my top bid and never went back to re-bid on anything.

So here we go with some new adds:


Picked these up from a wonderful trader in Hawaii.  I did trade one of my Snapcasters Mages away, which I am somewhat kicking myself for considering the price went up $15 since I bought them for trading fodder, but I did get two of the cards on my priority list, so it seems to have worked.  And this guy was kind enough to send me 2 Undead Warchiefs from Scourge for free and they are going for over $3.50 right now, so all in all it was a win.

And if you were wondering, I did pull the Snapcaster Mages off my tradelist for a bit.  I just think that the price is going to keep going up for a while because they were not reprinted in MM15.


Blood Moon bitches!  So I have 4 Dark, and 4 Chronicals.  I was able to pick up an 8th Edition a while back, and since the price spike I thought I would try and pick up some more.  They jumped up above $60 each, so I am really going to have to get those sooner rather than later.  Considering my spending spree, I think I am just going to keep an eye out at LGSs to pick them up and not order them online.  That way it will let me play catch up with my Magic budget.  I was able to pick these up with some MM15 fodder I had, so again picking up that trading fodder is working.


And another fodder trade.  Picked up a Scars of Mirrodin - Mox Opal from Dreamers and really didn't plan on trading it, but figured if someone had some stuff I really needed I would trade it away.  I think it was on my tradelist for about 2 days before this trade showed up.  5 more cards and I am finished with Shards of Alara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...