Friday, May 30, 2014

24,769 to go, and got some more stuff


It has arrived!

Stopped up at my favorite LGS Mead Hall Games in Minneapolis and picked up this beauty today.
















Not sure if I am going to open it or not.  I might just keep it with my Duel Deck and keep them sealed, but I do like having those cards free to build decks with like I do with my commander decks, but I am still on the fence.  I also broke down and finished off my Fetchlands, and picked up the final 3 Bloodstained Mires.  I know there is rumblings about the Fetchlands being reprinted, but I look at that from a collector, and having the originals will be worth more than the reprints.

I honestly hope they reprint them.  They are really good cards, and make game play much better.  The game is nothing without the competition and game play, and with more of these around would only make the game more accessible for others to play.

Also picked up this to finish out the set:
















Now this is something that I would not open because I think it is just a collecting thing that I like to have.  I dont think it will go up in price, but it rounds out the collection.

I also picked up my last Stoneforge Mystic that I needed.  Now I have all the Worldwake rares, and just really need to concentrate on those last mythics that I need to get all the expensive cards in the set.  Still thinking about buying a seal booster box for the commons and uncommons that I need.

I have a Modern rare trade for sealed product coming in, so hopefully I will have another update.  I also was able to get a trade done for my last Scars of Mirrodin card that I needed to get my playset, so cant wait for that trade to come in too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...