Tuesday, May 20, 2014

24,833 to go

Couple of more trades came in, and I am wondering if I should start posting my trades and why I did them, but that might be too much.  But the trade I am really waiting for is the Unlimited commons coming from Canada.  I am always worried about trades from Canada for some reason.  I have only done 3, and all of them have gone very smooth.  I think it is just the fact that it is not cost effective to pay for tracking that worries me the most.

Here is the count
Mythic: 146
Rare: 7341
Uncommon: 8377
Common: 7932
Basic Land: 1344

I got 5 rares and 2 mythic rares in these last two trades.
1 M11 Mythic Rare
1 Zendikar Mythic Rare
1 Shards of Alara Rare
4 Darksteel Rares

One of the Darksteel rares needs to be traded out because it came in as Played, but since they were just throw in rares to get the trade more even I am ok without saying anything.  And it was a full playset, so it accomplished something outside of just getting a trade done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...