Saturday, May 17, 2014

24,840 and Counting

So today I go a Big trade, a Middle Trade, and a single card trade in the mail today.  I am now down to 24,840 cards needed.  All the cards I got today were Rares and Mythic Rares, so all in all it was a good day.  I was able to remove them from my deckbox.org Inventory because I dont trust my entire Inventory on that site, I removed the cards from my Evernote notebook, and added them to my spreadsheet inventory.

I also tried to start my Mac application, but did not get far...

For the best note, I was able to complete my playset of Nemesis!  I love completing playsets, it allows me to just move on to the other sets that I do need.  Most of the cards that I got today were from Prophecy to Scourge, and I did take a big chunk out of my Coldsnap needs.

Looks like I still have 4 more trades waiting to come in, but making progress in total.

Mythic Rare: 148
Rare: 7346
Uncommon: 8377
Common: 7932
Basic Land: 1344

Vintage: 9136
Modern: 16006

I am still trying to get all the Pre-Modern cards first while working back from the most recent sets in Modern.  I just need one more Scars of Mirrodin to finish that set, Rise of the Eldrazi I need 9 but are all mythics, Worldwake is mostly commons and uncommons, and Zendikar is rares and mythic rares.

The next closest block that is complete is the Shards block, but that is pretty slow going.  I only need Rares and Mythic Rares from those sets.

For most of the sets, I plan on buying Fat Packs and Booster boxes for the common/uncommons.  And I have found that I need to go to LGS for the basic lands.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...