Friday, May 23, 2014

To foil or not to foil

So you have your foil cards...  I have been contemplating for quite some time if it is worth keeping all the foil cards I have in the case where I decided to start trying for a single set of each.  Would it be worth it?  Then, what all do I deem foil cards to collect?  Do I try and get them all?  Or just the main release ones?

I have been battling this question for quite some time, and I have always just put it off.  Keeping one of every card that I get a foil, and then trading the rest away.  I am just not sure what I will do.  Even as I write this, I am going back and forth in my head as to if I should try, even at a later date.

So for now, I am just going to keep at least one of each foil, just in case I decide to collect those foil cards...

I am leaning more toward not doing so, because I think they are stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...