Saturday, December 1, 2018

They call it the 3rd


So this is my bulk, and where most of my cards come from.  It is in a nice cold dry storage place, and keeps my cards in pretty good condition.

Ok, so going to try and keep the total countdown going, just like we did for the collection when we were trying to get all the cards.

Trade Count: 208,326
Foil Count: 3721

In this episode, it was our third send and it was a nice one.  We are looking at around 418 cards being sent out, and should be getting close to $325 in.  The cards send in wave 1 and 2 are now being accepted and the balance is getting above $1000.

This go around I sent out 47 packages.

Stamps used:
$0.21 - 8
$0.50 - 46


I forgot to take a picture of the envelops again, but I did get a picture of the stacks.  There was one notable trade, where I am sending out 170 cards to a single person.  It was mostly bulk in the send, and the amount they had prices discounted to was really low, so they got a really good deal.  Every once and I while I go balls to the walls and try to see how many cards I can send to one trader.  I am assuming they are collectors, and have an even longer want list than I can fill.

Highest price send was a foil Battlebond Bountiful Promenade and most of the cards were at very low costs, but there were just a bunch of cards being sent.

It is pretty slow going now, and I am just trying to check every once in while to see what new trades are up there.  I am pretty sure that it will be slow going now, just because I was able to wack out most of the cards people are looking for.  There are some other trades I could send out, but I am just taking my time right now to see what other offers come in.

Basically anything above 75% I am trying to snag real quick, but I am also keeping an eye out for 60% wants, just to see if there are some orders I can fill.

I am getting some responses back, and I have a couple of disputes.  I missed on some grading of the cards being sent out, but most people have been reasonable.

So far we are making progress, and I hope I can hit at least $2000 balance by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...