Sunday, December 16, 2018

Another send!

Cards: 162
Cost: $395.17
Packages: 38

Stamps
$0.50: 38
$0.21: 4
International: 1

Total Card Count: 209,135
Foil Card Count: 3,802

So this is the first send after the addition of Ultimate Masters, which kind of hurt in the whole scheme of things, but let's hope it works out with the ROI I am tracking.  With this send I am going to be trying to get my South Africa badge!  The most of the send is a lot of UMA cards, with a lot of other cards sprinkled in between.

With the total amount of $20.99 I am hoping to get close to $390 in return.  I am getting close to $2000 mark, but the sending has slowed down.  I am not really tempted to add anything to my Want list, and that $10k mark is just getting closer.  I really do think that if I do hit that $10k mark, I will be using that cash to pick up the sealed product I am missing.

But then, I might just put that into a Muni-Bond and make even more off of it.  Not sure yet.  I am hoping that by the time I hit that $10k mark, I will already have all those sealed booster boxes I am looking for.

Well this is if for the update, I have been sick for the last week, and it took everything for me to just pack up all the sends I needed to get out.  Lucky I am on PTO next week, so I can just rest as much as I can before that sprint to the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...