Sunday, December 2, 2018

Thank you CS Secret Santa!

I don't know why I join the Secret Santa program for CardSphere.  I get such anxiety from trying to figure out what to get my person.  I normally just send them a bunch of Magic cards.  This year I did take the lead from my previous"gifter", and send a bunch of trading supplies in the package.  I just hope they are still active in sending cards.


So my sender this year got things spot on!  I was actually looking to get one of these at the beginning of the season when they were putting them out for sale.  It is more of a T-Shirt than a jersey, but that dark blue is just lovely!  What a shit year, but Glory Glory Man United!

Thank you Secret Santa!  You were spot on this year!

So last night I decided to just check my "Send" and I found a bunch to pick out.  Now that I am deep into the sending, the packages are getting thin, so when I do go to my "Send" page it really stands out what I could possibly send out very easy, and I do not have to take much time in looking at what they really want, for what price.

Really, where I am at is sending anything over 75% priced.  It makes it very easy.


Trade Count: 208,261
Foil Count: 3720

11 Packages
$0.50: 11 Stamps
$0.21: 2 Stamps

This being a quick send, it did end up being 67 cards with the value of $98.91 and I think the highest priced card was around $5.  It was just more of a value send, not a lot of bulk, but a lot or over $1 cards.  Even the commons had some value to them.

I also updated all my "Wants" to be a lot lower.  Not because I am looking to troll other traders, but really I would like to hit my $10k goal, and if someone sends me the things on my want list at the prices I set, I would be very happy to take the hit to my goal.

So yeah, just a quick update.  The kiddo is sleeping so I had some time to write a new update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...