Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Second Send

Sent Cards: 171
Sent Amount: $344.54
Packages Sent: 35

US Stamps: 37
1 oz Stamp: 2
International Stamps: 1

I forgot to take a picture, so there is that.  But it was a good send.  I was able to get all of them pulled and sent out this morning.  I am making some really good time in ramping up again.  After this last send I am looking to see close to $940.00 into my CardSphere balance. 

Most notable send is the Foil Unstable Forest.  That is the last of my foil Unstable lands.  I still do have a lot of sealed booster boxes left, so my speculation is in tact and to tell you the truth I kind of want to open all the boxes for the non-foil lands.

I was also able to send out a bunch of basic lands again.  I really cannot tell you how happy I get when I get to send out basic lands.  Just the thought of keeping them around for so long, and now being able to send them out because people want them, just fantastic in my book.

The majority of cards I am sending out at the +60% range has been sought after cards, but I think after my next send I am going to have to lower my % even further to get some more trades.  But honestly I am really looking for the collectors out there trying to fill out their sets.

I was able to help out someone trying to finish their Mirage set.  Just kind of hope they keep trying for other sets, and I can get rid of more of my bulk.

The thought has crossed my mind to buylist again, but that might be an after the holidays thing to do.  Card Kingdom and ABU Games were some really good places to send cards too.  The only issue I have is that there is not a lot of things I need from their stores, and pulling in the store credit at those stores would not be used for anything in the near future.  And doing those types of sends kind of sucks.  I just have to alphabetize everything, and find boxes to send in, and it just sucks.  It is great, I just did not have a fun time doing it.

So yeah, another send in the books.  Pretty sure I am going to be scratching the bottom of the barrel after my next send, so I really need to keep an eye out on the "Send" list on CardSphere so I can keep getting those new "Wants".

Come join me on CardSphere and get some good cards!!!

https://www.cardsphere.com/ref/711/e4031f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...