Wednesday, September 12, 2018

And it is sexy time

This is a pretty nice update, and I had been wanted to send this update for a long time on one of the new items, but then I received a bunch of trades from CardSphere so I am just going to put them all in this update.  Let's start off with the sexy time update.


That's right!  I was one of the lucky few to actually get the Hasbro site to work in my favor and picked up the SDCC 2018 set!  I keep hearing about issues on their site, but I really did not have an issue, and I thought I was pretty slow to the punch.  Honestly the only issue I have is that they accepted a PO Box as a ship to address, but as policy they do not ship to PO Boxes.



I put in an inquiry ticket with the Hasbro site when I had not received my SDCC set for a couple weeks, and they let me know that it is being returned because they do not ship to PO Boxes, but working with the support person I was able to re-ship the package to my home address.  Finally after a month of waiting, it showed up! 

I just hope I can get those Masterpiece boxes from Ravnica.  At least I know that I have to ship to my home address.  And yes, I Perfect Fit Sleeve all the cards and put them back in the case.

Next!

Arabian Nights count is now at 3!  I was really hoping to have it at 2, but the sender mis-counted his inventory.  But hey, I am very happy with getting in one of these.  The prices are going higher and I am just happy to be getting these cards in.


This one was not a big pickup, but all together it was a good pickup.  Fat Packs are not high priority, but getting this done is a wonderful sight.


Sealed Mirrodin booster box is just a great add.  One of the first Modern sets, and a much out of print set.  One more box, and I will have the block.  I was pretty surprised to be getting this to tell you the truth.  Just to see that there are still some booster boxes not opened is amazing.  It is a lovely pickup for the collection.

***

So now for the big sends.


That is right.  I sent out two more pieces of power to a wonderful trader on CardSphere.  He was the same fella I sent the Mox Pearl to, and he is looking to get trade into a set of Power 9, and I am more than happy to accommodate him and his goal.  Since he is such a large trader on CS, it gives me a lot of comfort that he will be a trust worthy trader.

I know, I know...  Don't get rid of your power, but I am tired of holding on to so much of it that I do not use.  I have a full Beta, Unlimited, and ICE.  I do not need any more.  I figure I have enough for 2 Vintage decks, and 1 CUBE, what more could you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...