Thursday, September 6, 2018

Sealed Core Product

A small little update right here.  A couple of sealed boxes came in, one from CardSphere and one from Card Kingdom.


So this is the one I got from CardSphere.  With a ton of trading I was able to pick this up in my PO Box.  Nothing really special, but it is an older Core Set.  There is not a lot in the set, and it was more of a lower on the list pickup, but hey someone sent me this box for a bunch of bulk I sent out.


This one from Card Kingdom on the other hand was a quick buy.  I was basically just tooling around some LGS sites seeing what was out there, and they had this one up for $499.99.  Weeks ago I was looking around on MTGGoldfish.com and saw that 4th Edition booster boxes were going for over $1000.00!  I know it was an impulse buy, but seeing the price lower than $500 I just had to pick it up.

This buy of course flipped  on the need to move the extra Power 9 cards I had, and I was able to find someone I trusted on CardSphere to do business with.

I actually just made my first withdraw from the site, and it was really easy.  The only fee I ended up paying was the withdraw fee from CardSphere, as I was worried that I would have to pay another fee with PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...