Sunday, November 25, 2018

First Send


31 Packages (167 Forever Stamps)
118 cards

$592.87 being sent

So here we go.  I am really letting go with my extra cards and just shipping everything that is not in the collection.  I really am just hoping to get around 50% of the value, and if I can do that, they I will call it a success.  I am also going to try and hit that $10k mark that limits how much you can have in your CardSphere account.  It might be a silly goal, but why not.

I also know that I have around $7600 on my Want list so really I am going to have to send more that just the $10k.  I am just hoping that I can keep sending and I do not stall out, but I do have a feeling that I will be stalling out at some point.

This is my first send and I am just sending everything.  I am trying to hold back my Reserve List cards for prices that are higher that 85%, but everything else is just going to go.  I have priced down my Send list to 60% or higher, and I am slowly going to just keep sending cards as I can.

Just one example of me sending out and then prices spiking, I am sending out 5 Surgical Extractions from New Phyrexia at around $20.  Of course now that I am sending out, they spiked up to $40 because there was no UMA reprint.  One of the receivers actually reached out and made sure I was still sending, but that is normal because I could see other traders cancelling to not take the loss.

I am also not going to say that the Reserve List prices are going to start going down, but I really have a feeling that those Reserve List prices are going to start to trickle down.  Maybe not the really sought after cards, but the crazy buyouts that were from cards that did not really do anything.  For instance, Mightstone.  I am sending out one of those and have no issues sending out my other one.

I am sending all my foils, those are cards that just need to go.

Well that is it for the update, just hope I can hit that $10k limit!

Come join me and let me send you some cards!!
https://www.cardsphere.com/ref/711/e4031f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...