Friday, November 2, 2018

My First CardSphere Referral!

Sealed Box Count: 12

First!


Whaaaaaa?!  I got my first referral!  I can only assume it was from here, so if you are the reader that put in at CardSphere for my referral...

Thank you!!!!  I got my Referral badge!

Now if I can just get 99 more people to join through my referral I can get all my badges!

Moving on the the sealed product, I was doing some site comparisons with all the larger online stores.  There is really not that many sites out there that sell sealed product.

Card Kingdom
Alter Reality Games
IDeal808
Channel Fireball
ABU Games
Star City Games
Wozard Cupboard

These are the sites that I have documented prices for boxes I am looking for, and while I was doing my price references I found 2 boxes from 2 different sellers set at such good prices that I needed to pick them up.

It was also pretty nice to have to put something on my Discover cards or they were going to cancel my credit cards.  I typically just sign up for credit cards and keep getting the balances increased, but never really use them, or if I do use them I will pay them off within that next month.  It had been over 2 years since I used my Discover card, so they said they were going to cancel it.  And..... boom!  Good reason to buy something!


Alter Reality Games had this thing for under $350 so I just had to pick it up.  These things are being priced around $500 now because of the increases in Revised and 4th Edition prices.  Being at the price it was at I just needed to snag it.


Channel Fireball was not keeping up with pricing, and when I saw a price tag of less that $250 on this, I had to snag it.  The only other prices I saw for this box were around $600.  I can only assume those prices were set higher on the 8th Edition boxes because of the price increases of the 7th Edition foil price increases, and so I needed to make sure I kept my Discover card!  The current pricing on the 7th Edition boxes are close to $1200 now.

So yeah!  I picked up 2 new sealed booster boxes for the collection, and I got my Referral badge on CardSphere!  It was a good day!

PS Referral link!!!!

https://www.cardsphere.com/ref/711/e4031f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...