Saturday, March 17, 2018

Massive update!

So yesterday I was finally able to save up enough cash for this little beauty!


I picked this up at my LGS Lodestone Coffee & Games.  They picked it up on a collection they bought, and it stuck around for over a year.  I have been wanting to snag it for the collection, but I just did not have the funds until this week.  It took a while to save up enough, but I finally got there, and at a reasonable price.  It is a bit dinged up, but for a player's collection, it works great.  I don't need PSA 10's.


Then low and behold this showed up in my PO Box!  This was a nice CardSphere pickup.  I am pretty sure I am buying it right after a spike, but it seems to be holding price, if not going up.  But again, I am getting this from CardSphere, so most of it is a lot of trading of commons, uncommons, and basic lands, so well worth the premium.


And this was a very nice add to the collection from CardSphere too.  Took a while to get here, but is a very Mint Unlimited Wrath of God.  I was very impressed.

So yeah, huge uptick in the collection when it comes to big ticket items, but well worth all the hard work and savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...