Saturday, January 6, 2018

New Computer!

Card Count: 64

We are here with the Greatest Magic the Gathering Blog in the Multiverse!

So it is weird, the card count is the same and I am not sure why.  I know I had these Unstable cards I still needed, but maybe I already added them to the inventory impatiently.  We only got in the Unstable cards from CardSphere, but the count is not changing?  Weird.

So yeah!  I got myself a new computer and have been working all week to get it setup.  I might be an Apple whore, but seriously just love the products they produce.  I mean, come on!  I can unlock my computer with my iWatch.  WTF!  That is seriously cool.

I did have a bit of an issue with my VMWare Fusion virtual machine, and the screen resolution.  The issue came from having the USB-C connection going to my 4k monitor, and the Mac was seeing it with full resolution, then the VM was using that resolution, and the virtual machine resolution was super high and all the font was super tiny!  So using Excel was a bit difficult because all the cells were so tiny I was really close to the screen with my round seeing things.

After some troubleshooting with VMWare TAC, we got it all settled and things are good.

I know, I know.  If I were an Apple whore I would just use Numbers and not Excel.  Well I started to move all my spreadsheets to Numbers before the new computer came in the mail, but Numbers does not allow you to link cells between spreadsheets.  I only use 4 different spreadsheets, but that causes a big enough issue that I have to keep Windows, and Excel around until they fix that feature.

So yeah, enough tech talk!  Here we go!

So what is up with Obi Wan and the envelops?  This morning I spent close to 2 hours putting together my CardSphere sends.  It is a long process.  If I could just pull and mail up it would not be such a big deal.  But having to update my spreadsheets and Deckbox, just takes that much longer.  I do still want to keep going forward with both sites, but we will see.

Process:
1. Pull Commons
2. Pull Uncommons
3. Pull Rares and Mythics
4. Sleeve and Wrap
5. Envelope prep (Domestic, International, Bubble)
6. Address and seal
7. Spreadsheet Inventory
8. Deckbox Inventory

Step 7 and 8 usually takes me 1 hour alone.

All my Everythingamajigs!

Finished up these too!

Very happy about the Command.  Did not think anyone would part with that one.

I had to put this one at 100% pay out to get.  I really need to get my hands on more of these.

This was my only Deckbox trade I got in, and I send out a foil Enlighten Tutor for these.  I really think I won out on this trade.  I just like these two cards.  Miracle Time Walk, and the Omni-Science.  Oh yeah, that is how I pronounce it.  :-)

So yeah, picked up some things I needed, and sent out a foil for more trading fodder.  All in all it was a good week.  Let's see what comes in for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...