Thursday, November 30, 2017

Deckbox is Still Alive!

And we are still alive in Deckbox!

I was able to pick this on up for the Standard needs.  Remember I tend to grab what I can for Standard cards to even out trades.

Decided to grab these for some speculation.  Of course if they reprint them I am hosed, but I still like the bet.  Journey to Nix cards, not a loved set.  I can hope!  Well I can hope if they do end up reprinting the card it was because the card edged up past $20 and it does not end up going back down to the price where I got them at $2.50.

A complete Reserve List play here.  More on the cheapish side of the RL, but since I was just trying to even out the trade I thought I would go with these.

Yup, another RL play here.  This would make my 3rd Lady, but I needed to fill in some pricing to even out the trade.  Her ability is not that bad, but this is defiantly a more expensive RL card.

And this is what started this trade.  Since I started to add my Unlimited needs to CardSphere and Deckbox I am trying to finish out that set.  Luckily I was able to find this Canadian trader that had them sitting around.

Here is the gravy that I was able to get in the trade.  He thought these cards were Beta, but after he shared the pictures we found out they were Alpha.  I could have saved myself a lot of trade value if I had kept them as Beta, but what kind of trader would I be to take advantage of someone.  Anyway, these are always a great pickup for what ever reason.  Anytime I can get closer to an Alpha set is a good time.

It has been a struggle on Deckbox lately, but I am able to get trades here an there.  I have been trying to do trades on Deckbox, but it is slim pickings.  Granted I do not have a lot on my Wishlist, but traders to try and still get some things done.  It is a pretty good place for me to do a lot os speculating with downtrades, but my trading life is on CardSphere right now.  I am able to keep trading while running up my balance for the hopes of finding more people to sending me cards I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...