Sunday, November 19, 2017

CardSphere Update

Total Card Count: 88

So this is my new card count, 80 cards being Standard, 1 being Modern, and 7 being Iconic Masters.  I just wanted to put out an update to the count based on a couple cards I got from CardSphere.

A couple of Ixalan Planeswalker deck cards, but I am now caught up with all the Planeswalker deck needs.

Another thing to add, they finally added a membership fee, which gets taken out of your balance.  You can pretty much get 30 days for $6 or 360 days for $60, I of course just picked up the $60 one.  Main thing I want is the ability to sell sealed product, but I am just really hoping to pick up my sealed needs.  I can't wait for them to add all the sealed product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...