Monday, November 13, 2017

After the Recount

This week on the Greatest Blog for Magic the Gathering!

Total Count: 1

So things are not going as fast as they were before.  This whole baby thing is really cutting into my time of just sitting at my desk and counting cardboard.  Just to recap, I was able to do a re-count on the collection and find some cards that I was missing.  Those cards were ordered from Card Kingdom and they have arrived.  Let's take a look at what I got in, and the one card I am still missing.

I seriously don't know how these cards were counted wrong in the first place.

Basic Swamp and 2 of a single card.  I really need to go through all my Deckbox trades to see how this one got messed up.

I am 95% sure that I got this card in a previous trade, and I just lost it.  Again, need to get that Deckbox list all done so I can prove it.

I can see mis-counting on the Portal Second Age cards, just cause they were very low on the priority list for the collection in general.

I really think there was something off on these though.  I swore I was pretty accurate on what I needed for these cards.

Seriously, Mogg!?

I can totally see missing this one.  Common card from Time Spiral.  I think Time Spiral was one of the first Modern sets I finished too.

This one was bit of a shocker to tell you the truth.  I thought I was pretty good at keeping track of my rares that I needed.

And I just added these to just be done with them.  I really hope they stop making Planeswalker decks and just let the LGS's come out with beginner deck product with bulk they have in store.

More Planeswalker trash...

So yeah, I only need 1 Ravnica Basic Land Swamp for the collection to be done with.  I might actually never get it, just because.  That is a lie, and I will get it, but seriously?  I need to go through an ass ton of basic lands to find a single card to complete the collection?  Ugh!  I know I am never going to get it in a trade, and stores never post that kind of stuff.  I will keep looking for it, but I am really hoping I can find it at my LGS the next time I go up there.

So yeah, only need to finish out my Standard cards after rotation, and then try and pick up the ABU cards I am missing.  It is about 50 Unlimited cards, and 24 Beta cards for those complete sets.  I need 250 Alpha cards, and I am pretty sure that will not happen anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...