Friday, May 12, 2017

Still love me some Canada!

Card Count: 810

Oh Canada!  I know, I keep saying that over and over, but fuck man they know how to store their bulk.  Again, another trade from a Canadian player and the cards came in wonderful condition.  It also just seems like Canadian players are just more of an all around player, or maybe folks in the US are just more concerned with speculation or valuation of the cards.  I don't know why I feel this way, but they are just more interested in the game itself.

I know, I am just going off this based on how I am trading with them, but it does speak a lot to how a person is.  There is not a lot of haggle, they never try and get something over on you, and just really want to get the cards they are looking for.  My prejudices in this matter is really not called for, but I am just calling it how I have been seeing it.

Always buy Canadian!  Seriously /hugs!

Here we go!

6th Edition
Legacy!!!!!!!

7th Edition
More Legacy!!!!!!

9th Edition

Tenth Edition
Why do they name it Tenth Edition and not 10th Edition?  No idea...

Champions of Kamigawa

Betrayers of Kamigawa

Saviors of Kamigawa

Ravnica

Eventide


No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...